Strategy Analytics Exclusive Presentations at MWC 2010
Strategy Analytics is delighted to announce our presence at Mobile World Congress, the premier event for the wireless industry. We will be hosting our annual exclusive breakfast presentations, and invite you to attend one of our sessions that will showcase our latest research into the dynamics of the wireless market. This invitation-only breakfast event will provide insights into the critical threats and opportunities facing the wireless industry in 2010.
Mobile Broadband Traffic, Revenue & New Connected Devices
Tuesday 16th and Wednesday 17th February 2010*
Expo Hotel, Calle Mallorca 1-23, Barcelona (same as last year)
(10min walking distance from the Fira de Barcelona where the MWC is taking place)
Session 08:30 - 10:00
* Please note that this year the sessions on the two days will be identical, giving you the choice to select the more convenient time for you.
Managing the Traffic: Revenue Imbalance Notebooks/Netbooks, Feature Phones, Smart phones & Other Connected Devices
- Presentation One: A brave new world of connected devices. Which devices? Which OS? Which Brands for connected netbooks, notebooks, MIDs, ebooks?
- Presentation Two: The future of Apps: On/Off Portal & Managing the Tsunami of choices facing consumers
- Presentation Three: Managing the traffic explosion from over 1.3B broadband accounts
- SpecTRAX Global Handset Specification Database Demonstration
Each presentation is a unique opportunity to hear an objective market view from some of our senior analysts. Our events are free of charge but as we have limited space we ask you to register in advance by going to our website at: www.strategyanalytics.com/MWC2010.html
Please remember to indicate on which date you would like to attend. Please also note that copies of our presentation will only be made available to attendees and clients.
You will have the opportunity to meet our analysts after each presentation and/or can arrange a separate meeting during the Congress. Please feel free to forward this invitation to any of your colleagues if you think they would be interested.
If you are not going to be in Barcelona or if the timing is inconvenient, we would be happy to meet you at another time, just let us know! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, otherwise we look forward to seeing you at the MWC in Barcelona!