Our Wireless Device Strategies (WDS) service is hosting a public webinar on China, at 100pm New York-time on Wednesday 17th October, 2012. Please register here.
China is the world's largest handset and smartphone market by volume, as well as the second-largest market by value. Players in the mobile space cannot afford to ignore China, a market with plenty of opportunities and challenges ahead. This webinar will focus on why we believe China is such an important handset market, who is winning and who is losing, where the rising opportunities are, as well as implications on how other developing and developed markets will follow China's footsteps. The agenda for the webinar is as follows.
- Why is China so Important Today?
- Who is Leading in China: Megavendors vs. Local Players?
- Operators' Rising Role in China's 3G Handset Market (e.g. subsidies)
- How Big is the TD-LTE Opportunity?
- Smartphone OS Wars: Android Forks
- Conclusions & Recommendations
Topic : China : The World's Largest Mobile Market
Date : 17th, October, 2012
Time : 1pm EDT / 10am PDT /6pm BST / 7pm CET / 12am (18/10/12) JST
Presenters : Linda Sui - Analyst. Wireless Device Strategies
Alexander Spektor - Associate Director, Global Wireless Practice
Click here to REGISTER for this event